The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. dog bite injury lawyers in Michigan have significant experience in representing victims of dog bites and attacks throughout the State of Michigan. Our top rated attorneys represent a wide range of clients in these types of cases, including children, postal workers, and utility workers. We have a track record of obtaining sizeable settlements for our Michigan dog bite injury victims and have helped bring justice to clients who suffer injuries and to their families who have a lost a loved one due to a dog attack.
Our Recent Michigan Dog Bite Settlements
Significant injuries may be the result of a dog attack. Injuries, such as severe and permanent scarring, disfigurement, and nerve damage may be a result. Often times, victims also suffer from psychological damage, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Due to the significance of these injuries, our award winning dog bite injury layers file personal injury lawsuits against the Michigan dog owners who own the vicious dogs seeking money settlements for victims. Victims just like you hire us to handle their Michigan dog bite case, because of our significant track record of settlements. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $225,000 dog bite injury settlement for a young girl who was bitten in the face by her neighbor’s dog in Warren, Michigan.
- $175,000 Oakland County dog bite settlement against the neighbor of a middle aged woman whose two dogs bit and attacked her.
- $150,000 Macomb County dog attack lawsuit settlement for an elder woman knocked down and bitten by a dog as she walked on a public street.
- $150,000 child injury dog bite settlement for severe lacerations to the face and nose.
- $77,000 settlement against the relative of a young girl who was attacked and bitten on face by the relative’s dog while enjoying dinner at their home on Thanksgiving. Injuries suffered included permanent scarring and a bite above her lip, which required multiple stiches.
- $62,500 dog attack settlement for a woman who suffered physical injuries, including scars, and psychological damages after being attacked and bitten by a dog.
- $55,000 Michigan dog bite settlement for facial scarring due to a dog bite.
How Much Is My Michigan Dog Bite Lawsuit Settlement Worth?
There are several factors that determine a Michigan dog bite settlement case. Each case is different however some of the most common factors include:
- How the dog bite attack occurred
- Whether there was any provocation for the dog attack
- Did the dog owner have insurance coverage for the attack
- The type and location of the injuries (arms, face, legs)
- The permanency of the scars and disfigurement
- Age and sex of dog bite victim
- Medical bills related to the injuries caused in the dog attack
Contact Your Michigan Dog Bite Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you know suffers significant injury due to a dog bite attack in Michigan, call our top rated dog bite injury lawyers immediately at (800) 606-1717. Our experienced attorneys will evaluate your case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. We will also represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means you do not pay any legal fees or costs until we prove and win your case. Call today to get the possible representation for your Michigan dog bite injury case.